The Outpatient Medical Clinic at TIRR Memorial Hermann is a physician-based clinic designed to meet the needs of individuals who require initial or continuing rehabilitation care with a physician. Services at TIRR Memorial Hermann are available through a variety of specialty clinics and programs staffed by physicians and a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals. Services range from initial evaluation and diagnosis to outpatient procedures and follow-up care.
The Outpatient Medical Clinic serves the rehabilitation needs of patients who require follow-up care, annual check-ups or treatment for other non-emergency medical problems. Medical problems associated with a physical disability, such as urinary tract infections, skin care and wound management can also be addressed. Persons who have not previously been treated in the TIRR Memorial Hermann Inpatient program may also benefit from the services of the Outpatient Medical Clinic.
Initial evaluation, diagnosis and follow-up care provided in these areas:
- Baclofen® pump therapies
- Botulinum toxins injections
- Brain injury and stroke
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Diagnostic imaging
- Ear, nose and throat (ENT)
- Family practice
- Fertility (male and female)
- General rehabilitation
- General surgery
- Gynecological services
- Internal medicine
- Multiple sclerosis
Make an Appointment
For more information, an initial evaluation, physician consult or appointment, contact us at (713) 797-5929.
Other outpatient resources available include:
- Cystoscopy (a test to look at the interior lining of the bladder and urethra)
- IVC filter placement and retrieval (IVC stands for inferior vena cava, a major blood vessel that brings blood from the lower parts of the body back to the heart)
- Laryngoscopy (an examination to look at the back of the throat, including the vocal cords and voice box, or larynx)
- Thrombectomy (outpatient procedure for the removal of a clot from a blood vessel)
Program for Women with Disabilities
The Program for Women with Disabilities at the TIRR Memorial Hermann Medical Clinic offers routine gynecological care and management of gynecological disorders, evaluation and treatment of voiding dysfunction and urinary incontinence, and evaluation and treatment of pelvic organ prolapse.
We welcome self-referrals, as well as referrals by family members, physicians, other healthcare professionals, insurance companies and other payers.
TIRR Memorial Hermann Hospital
Outpatient Medical Clinic
Houston, TX 77030
Call for an appointment: (713) 797-5929