Dr. Radha Korupolu, MD
Attending Physician, TIRR Memorial Hermann
Assistant Professor, McGovern Medical School, Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Education and Training
Radha Korupolu, M.D., received her medical degree from Dr. NTR University of Health Science, Andhra Pradesh, India. She completed her physical medicine and rehabilitation training at the University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine in Lexington, where she was chief resident and a spinal cord injury fellowship at the Baylor College of Medicine/UTHealth Alliance for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. She is a clinical assistant professor in the department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the McGovern Medical School.
Dr. Korupolu’s primary focus is on the care of inpatients recovering from spinal cord injury and spasticity management for inpatients and outpatients with spinal cord injury.
- Spasticity management which includes Botulinum toxin, phenol injections and Intrathecal baclofen pump management
- Spinal cord injury
- Mechanical ventilation weaning for patients suffering from neurological disorders
- Trans-spinal direct current stimulation
- Motor recovery after spinal cord injury
- Early rehabilitation in the ICU