Best in Texas and Now #3 in the Nation
TIRR Memorial Hermann (The Institute for Rehabilitation and Research) Recognized as One of the Nation's Top Rehabilitation Hospitals
Every year since 1990, US News & World Report has ranked our nation's leading hospitals. And in every one of those years, TIRR Memorial Hermann has been named among the very best rehabilitation hospitals in the United States.
5 Reasons Why TIRR Memorial Hermann Is #3 in the Nation Among Rehab Hospitals
- Affiliated physicians have 100+ years of cumulative experience; 90% are fellowship trained in subspecialties like brain injury, stroke and spinal cord medicine
- Our specialized onsite care is available 24 hours a day, with a patient to nurse ratio of 5:1
- Our patients have exemplary outcomes: 75% of admissions are discharged back to their community
- Research at TIRR Memorial Hermann routinely finds new ways to help patients on their journey to recovery, along with our academic partnerships with Baylor College of Medicine and The University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- TIRR Memorial Hermann is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities, the highest level of accreditation available
At TIRR Memorial Hermann, we are redefining rehabilitation.
A rehabilitation hospital is devoted to helping patients regain independence after stabilization of acute medical issues. Find out what to look for when visiting a rehab facility.
At TIRR Memorial Hermann, we care for all patients needing neurological rehabilitation. Our comprehensive rehab includes inpatient and outpatient treatment for stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, amputation, and neurological and neuromuscular disorders, plus recovery from complex orthopedic injuries.
Learn more about TIRR Memorial Hermann admissions.
If you have questions about the programs and services offered by TIRR, or if we can be helpful in any way, please complete the form on this page, call the hospital main phone number at 713-799-5000 or call the Admissions department at 713-797-5942 or 800-447-3422.
TIRR Memorial Hermann
1333 Moursund Street
Houston, Texas 77030
Map | Parking | Visitor Information