#3 in the Nation and Best in Texas
TIRR Memorial Hermann (The Institute for Rehabilitation and Research) Recognized as One of the Nation's Top Rehabilitation Hospitals
For the 25th consecutive year, TIRR Memorial Hermann Hospital ranks as one of the "Best Rehabilitation Hospitals" in America, according to U.S. News & World Report's Best Hospitals rankings for 2014-15.
TIRR Memorial Hermann is ranked #3 nationally in rehabilitation. The hospital has appeared on the list of America's best rehabilitation hospitals published by U.S. News & World Report magazine - every year of the survey's existence.
In addition to its top national ranking, TIRR Memorial Hermann also moved up in the regional rankings; #4 among all hospitals in the Houston metro area, and is rated the #7 best hospital in Texas.
5 Reasons Why TIRR Memorial Hermann Is #3 in the Nation Among Rehab Hospitals
- Affiliated physicians have 100+ years of cumulative experience; 90% are fellowship trained in subspecialties like brain injury, stroke and spinal cord medicine.
- To further international patient rehabilitation outcomes, TIRR Memorial Hermann has a dedicated international program that works with diverse patient backgrounds.
- Our patients have exemplary outcomes: 75% of admissions are discharged back to their community.
- Research at TIRR Memorial Hermann routinely finds new ways to help patients, in addition to our 15 full-time research investigators, TIRR Memorial Hermann recently opened a three story Research Center.
- As a leader in education, TIRR Memorial Hermann has academic partnerships with Baylor College of Medicine and The University of Texas Medical School at Houston and continually hosts many educational offerings.
At TIRR Memorial Hermann, we are redefining rehabilitation.
A rehabilitation hospital is devoted to helping patients regain independence after stabilization of acute medical issues. Find out what to look for when visiting a rehab facility.
At TIRR Memorial Hermann, we care for all patients needing neurological rehabilitation. Our comprehensive rehab includes inpatient and outpatient treatment for stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, amputation, and neurological and neuromuscular disorders, plus recovery from complex orthopedic injuries.
Learn more about TIRR Memorial Hermann admissions.
If you have questions about the programs and services offered by TIRR, or if we can be helpful in any way, please complete the form on this page, call the hospital main phone number at 713-799-5000 or call the Admissions department at 713-797-5942 or 800-447-3422.
TIRR Memorial Hermann
1333 Moursund Street
Houston, Texas 77030
Map | Parking | Visitor Information