Rehab Solutions 2019: The Changing Landscape in Healthcare and Rehabilitation
Rehab Solutions is an advanced practice case management conference featuring nationally recognized experts in the field of rehabilitation. The one-day program will give you up to date information about current treatment techniques and research initiatives that affect persons with catastrophic injuries and illnesses.
Case Managers (C.C.M.), Certified Rehabilitation Counselors (C.R.C.C.), Certified Disability Specialists (C.D.M.S.), Social Workers, Nursing (T.N.A.) and others interested in case management related to rehabilitation and those with catastrophic illness and/or injury.
After attending Rehabilitation Solutions 2019, attendees will be able to:
- Identify 3 critical areas of change in healthcare and rehabilitation as it pertains to the patient populations they serve.
- Discuss the rationale and recommendations for exercise and health promotion for those in rehabilitation and post-acute care settings in order to provide improved care and increased quality of life.
- Describe the role of the multidisciplinary team in the management of patients with Parkinson’s disease and rehabilitation needs.
- Discuss Ethics as related to quality of life after disability and its impact on medical decision-making.
- Understand the urological health care challenges to rehabilitation patients, especially those challenged with sexual function problems.
- Understand how a setting staffed by multidisciplinary teams with specialized training will optimize diagnostic evaluation, prognostication, and subsequent management, including effective medical monitoring and rehabilitative care for patients with a Disorder of Consciousness (D.O.C.).
Course MaterialsCourse Program & Information
Early Bird Registration before Feb 1, 2019: $100
Standard Registration after Feb 1, 2019: $125
Early Bird Registration before Feb 1, 2019: $75
Standard Registration after Feb 1, 2019: $100