Top Tier Rehabilitation. In The Woodlands.
TIRR Memorial Hermann-The Woodlands offers multidisciplinary inpatient medical rehabilitation. The hospital’s inpatient unit is designed to help patients maximize their potential following an injury or illness. Our team of experts will customize your treatment plan based on your own unique lifestyle, occupation and personal goals, which helps to create results that are more than positive; they're life changing.
Patients with the following diagnoses or conditions may be appropriate for inpatient rehabilitation:
- Neurological disorders such as Guillain-Barré syndrome and other disorders of the nervous system
- General rehabilitation
- Neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis
- Cancer rehabilitation
- Non-traumatic brain injury
- Medically complex patients with multi-system disorders
- Non-traumatic spinal chord injury
- Orthopedic conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, fractures or complicated joint replacements.
- Medical trauma
- Spinal injury with neurological impairment
An individualized and comprehensive treatment program is designed by the Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PM&R) interdisciplinary team to meet the specific needs of each patient. This team consists of the affiliated physicians, the patient, the family, nurses, physical therapists, speech and language pathologists, occupational therapists, psychologists, social workers, case managers and clinical dietitians.
TIRR Memorial Hermann offers the highest level of treatment in The Woodlands for physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. For ongoing rehabilitation needs following hospitalization, patients may continue therapy at the hospital’s conveniently located outpatient center. TIRR Memorial Hermann facilities have the latest equipment and technology and are designed with the patient in mind.
To make a referral or schedule an appointment, please call 1.800.REHAB (73422) or (713) 797-5942 or fax (713) 797-5988.