TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Wellness Program
The TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Wellness Program offers an enriched environment for cancer survivors of all abilities at every phase of their journey. As part of the cancer survivorship care plan, individuals with cancer are given the opportunity to participate in exercise and physical activity to enhance participation in meaningful life roles. Professional fitness specialists will be working closely with the clients through customized exercise programs with monitoring and education.
TIRR Memorial Hermann also offers inpatient and outpatient cancer rehabilitation with expert physical rehabilitation specialists. Learn more about cancer rehabilitation.
Benefits of Customized Exercise Programs
Our services help to:
- Improve strength, energy and flexibility
- Relieve fatigue and sleep deprivation
- Alleviate stress, anxiety and depression
- Reduce pain and muscle strain
- Facilitate lifestyle changes
- Enhance quality of life
- Promote lifelong health and wellness
- Maximize potential for greater function
Special programs include:
- Open gym - Access to a fully adapted fitness center with various strength training and fitness equipment.
- Personal training - One-on-one personal training with fitness specialists, offering exercise programs tailored to the goals of the client.
Monday and Thursday: 4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 3:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 am to 1:00 p.m.
How to Enroll
A physician referral is required to participate in the program. Have your physician fill out the TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Wellness referral form and fax to 713.242.2293. Download the referral form.
TIRR Memorial Hermann Outpatient Rehabilitation at Memorial City
Cancer Wellness Program
929B N. Gessner, Suite 108
Houston, TX 77024
Phone: (713) 242-2290
Fax: (713) 242-2293