TIRR Memorial Hermann Admissions and Appointments
Place one convenient call to our Rehabilitation Solution Center to make referrals for inpatient admissions or to schedule outpatient appointments: 1 (800) 44-REHAB (73422) , (713) 797-5942 or fax (713) 797-5988. The Rehabilitation Solution Center schedules appointments for inpatient rehabilitation, outpatient medical clinic and outpatient rehabilitation.
TIRR Memorial Hermann Admission Criteria
Patients admitted to an inpatient program:
- Patients admitted to the BISP, SRP, and SCIP are 13 years of age or older. On occasion, a child younger than 13 years of age may be admitted, at the discretion of the attending physician. Children younger than 13 years of age should weigh at least 50 kg. Children who are ventilator-dependent are not routinely admitted if they are less than 16 years old and are reviewed on a case basis with the attending physician.
- Must be medically stable
- Must require daily visits by a rehabilitation physician and 24-hour rehabilitation nursing care
- Must be able to tolerate at least 3 hours of therapy per day
- Must require a multidisciplinary team approach and coordinated program of care
- Must have the physical and/or mental potential to achieve rehabilitation goals in a reasonable amount of time.
If you do not meet any of these criteria, please call the Rehabilitation Solution Center for more information: 1 (800) 44-REHAB (73422) , (713) 797-5942.
For more information or to schedule an assessment, call (713) 797-7386 , or e-mail Myra.Vasquez-Romero@memorialhermann.org.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call (713) 797-7742 .
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call (713) 797-5929 .
Learn More About the TIRR Memorial Hermann Admission Process
Outpatient Therapy Order Form
Frequently Asked Questions