TIRR Memorial Hermann Admissions and Appointments
Place one convenient call to our Rehabilitation Solution Center to make referrals for inpatient admissions or to schedule outpatient appointments: 1 (800) 44-REHAB (73422)
, (713) 797-5942 or fax (713) 797-5988. The Rehabilitation Solution Center schedules appointments for inpatient rehabilitation, outpatient medical clinic and outpatient rehabilitation.
TIRR Memorial Hermann Admission Criteria
Patients admitted to an inpatient program:
- Must be 10 years of age or older. On occasion, a child younger than 10 years of age and weighing at least 50 kg. may be admitted at the discretion of the attending physician. Children who are ventilator-dependent must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must be medically stable
- Must require daily visits by a rehabilitation physician and 24-hour rehabilitation nursing care
- Must be able to tolerate at least 3 hours of therapy per day
- Must require a multidisciplinary team approach and coordinated program of care
- Must have the physical and/or mental potential to achieve rehabilitation goals in a reasonable amount of time.
If you do not meet any of these criteria, please call the Rehabilitation Solution Center for more information: 1 (800) 44-REHAB (73422)
, (713) 797-5942.
For more information or to schedule an assessment, call (713) 797-7386
, or e-mail Myra.Vasquez-Romero@memorialhermann.org.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call (713) 797-7742
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call (713) 797-5929
Learn More About the TIRR Memorial Hermann Admission Process
Outpatient Therapy Order Form
Frequently Asked Questions