Inpatient Admissions and Outpatient Appointments
Place one convenient call to our Rehabilitation Solution Center to make referrals or to schedule appointments: 1.800.44.REHAB (73422), 713.797.5942 or fax 713.797.5988. The Rehabilitation Solution Center schedules appointments for inpatient rehabilitation, outpatient medical clinic and outpatient rehabilitation.
TIRR Memorial Hermann Admission Criteria
Patients admitted to an inpatient program:
- Must be 13 years of age or older. On occasion, a child younger than 13 years of age and weighing at least 50 kg. may be admitted at the discretion of the attending physician. Children who are ventilator-dependent must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must be medically stable
- Must require daily visits by a rehabilitation physician and 24-hour rehabilitation nursing care
- Must be able to tolerate at least 3 hours of therapy per day
- Must require a multidisciplinary team approach and coordinated program of care
- Must have the physical and/or mental potential to achieve rehabilitation goals in a reasonable amount of time.
If you do not meet any of these criteria, please call the Rehabilitation Solution Center for more information: 1.800.44.REHAB (73422), 713.797.5942.
For more information or to schedule an assessment, call (713) 797-7386, or e-mail Myra.Vasquez-Romero@memorialhermann.org.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 713.797.7742.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 713.797.5929.
Learn More About the TIRR Memorial Hermann Admission Process
Outpatient Therapy Order Form
Frequently Asked Questions