Top Ranked Rehabilitation. Now Serving The Greater Heights.
TIRR Memorial Hermann, a national leader in medical rehabilitation and research, crafts unique treatment plans for every patient, maximizing their recovery and getting them back to the life they love. TIRR Memorial Hermann has been ranked among America’s Best Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report for more than two decades. Now, we’re expanding these efforts, bringing that same level of advanced care to the Northwest area of Houston.
TIRR Memorial Hermann- Greater Heights offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical rehabilitation. Our inpatient center is designed to help patients reach optimal functionality following an injury or illness through customized treatment programs which incorporate personal performance goals. You’ll be in good hands with the highly trained and most experienced rehabilitation professionals at TIRR Memorial Hermann- Greater Heights.
TIRR Memorial Hermann- Greater Heights offers multidisciplinary inpatient medical rehabilitation programs that designed to help patients maximize their potential following an injury or illness. Our team of experts will customize each patient’s treatment plan based on their own unique lifestyle, occupation and personal goals, which help to create results that will get them back to the life they love.
Diagnoses or conditions that may be appropriate for inpatient rehabilitation
- Neurological disorders such as Guillain-Barré syndrome and other disorders of the nervous system
- General rehabilitation
- Neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis
- Cancer rehabilitation
- Traumatic and non-traumatic brain injury
- Medically complex patients with multi-system disorders
- Non-traumatic spinal cord injury
- Orthopedic conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, fractures or complicated joint replacements
- Medical trauma
- Spinal surgery with neurological impairment
An individualized and comprehensive treatment program is designed by the Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PM&R) multidisciplinary team to meet the specific needs of each patient. This team consists of the affiliated physicians, the patient, the family, nurses, physical therapists, speech and language pathologists, occupational therapists, psychologists, social workers, case managers and clinical dietitians.
There are several parking areas at the hospital for your convenience. The parking fee is $6 per day. We offer one complimentary parking voucher per patient, per day, for patients that are on the Rehab Unit.
To make a referral or to schedule an appointment, please call 1 (800) 44-REHAB (73422)
or (713) 797-5942
. Also reach us by fax at (713) 797-5988.
TIRR Memorial Hermann Admission Criteria
Patients admitted to an inpatient program:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be medically stable
- Must require daily visits by a rehabilitation physician and 24-hour rehabilitation nursing care
- Must be able to tolerate at least 3 hours of therapy per day
- Must require a multidisciplinary team approach and coordinated program of care
- Must have the physical and/or mental potential to achieve rehabilitation goals in a reasonable amount of time.
If you do not meet any of these criteria, please call the Rehabilitation Solution Center for more information: 1 (800) 44-REHAB (73422)
, (713) 797-5942
TIRR Memorial Hermann
TIRR Memorial Hermann Greater Heights
Memorial Hermann Northeast Stroke Survivor Shares Words of Wisdom
Memorial Hermann Greater Heights – Spotting, treating strokes from a leader in stroke care