At TIRR Memorial Hermann we specialize in imaging patients with disabilities. We are highly experienced and provide our patients with the latest high-quality diagnostic imaging services. Our technologist are proficient in proper transfer and positioning techniques, which provides a welcoming and compassionate atmosphere to patients who are recovering from an injury or with a disability. Diagnostic imaging services provided on an outpatient basis include computerized tomography (CT scans) with or without contrast, radiography (X-ray), ultrasound and Doppler studies. Full-body DEXA bone-density scans are available for adults and pediatric patients as young as 3 years of age.
online scheduling for TIRR Imaging powered by HealthPost
- Upper and lower extremities
- CT angiography: chest, abdomen / pelvis, head and neck
- Injections (CT guided)
- CT wellness low dose lung cancer screening
- Venous duplex ultrasound
- Carotid duplex ultrasound
- Ankle-brachial index (ABI), peripheral arterial duplex
- Renal ultrasound
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Soft tissue extremity ultrasound
- Transvaginal ultrasound
- Transrectal ultrasound
- Injections (guided)
- Small parts, pelvis, liver, soft tissue, testicular
- Modified barium swallow (MBS) procedures with speech pathologists
- Fluoroscopy-guided pain management injections, central and PICC line placements and baclofen pump test injections
- IVC filter removal or replacement with cardiology
- Urodynamics video study with Urology
- X-Ray images of extremities, skull, spine, chest and abdomen
- DEXA: full-body bone density with body composition
- DEXA: routine spine and hip
- DEXA: vertebral fracture assessment
- DEXA: pediatric ages 3 and up
Access Your Imaging Results
The results of your imaging exams should be available directly to your healthcare provider within 24-48 hours after the exam, Monday-Friday. You can also securely view your imaging results online through your Everyday Well account.
Everyday Well connects you with the latest tools to help you manage your health, including easy access to details of any recent medical tests including your imaging results. To get started, provide your email address at the time of your visit. Once you receive your invitation email, click on “Accept Invitation” and follow the steps to create your Everyday Well account. You may also click here to sign up. Easily access Everyday Well on your computer, tablet and smartphone with the Everyday Well app or by visiting EverydayWell.com.
Hours of Operation
Radiology/DEXA/CT: Monday-Friday: 8:00 am-8:00 pm
Saturday-Sunday: 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Ultrasound/Doppler: Monday-Friday: 8:00 am-8:00 pm
Make an Appointment
You can now book select imaging appointments online using ScheduleNow. Select an appointment time below and follow the prompts to confirm your appointment. To view appointments in future weeks, select the "next week" option.
To schedule an imaging procedure or for more information, please call 1 (800) 44-REHAB (73422)
, (713) 797-5942, fax (713) 797-5988 or email email@example.com.
Texas Medical Center provides convenient surface lot parking at the main entrance to TIRR Moursund St. at 1333 Moursund St. (DD Lot) and in Garage 6, located adjacent to TIRR at 1300 Moursund St., at the corner of Moursund St. and M.D. Anderson Blvd. Wheelchair accessible parking is available in both locations. For additional information please contact the TMC Parking Help Line at (713) 791-6161 or visit www.tmc.edu. More information on directions and parking.