TIRR Memorial Hermann is Best in Texas and #4 in the Nation
TIRR Memorial Hermann Recognized as One of the Nation's Top Rehabilitation Hospitals
Every year since 1990, US News & World Report has ranked our nation’s leading hospitals. And in every one of those years, TIRR Memorial Hermann has been named among the very best rehabilitation hospitals in the United States.
5 Reasons Why TIRR Memorial Hermann is #4 in the Nation Among Rehab Hospitals
- Affiliated physicians have 100+ years of cumulative experience; 90% are fellowship trained in subspecialties like brain injury, stroke and spinal cord medicine.
- To further our international patient rehabilitation outcomes, TIRR Memorial Hermann has a dedicated international program that works with diverse patient backgrounds.
- Our patients have exemplary outcomes: 75% of admissions are discharged back to their community.
- Research at TIRR Memorial Hermann routinely finds new ways to help patients, in addition to our 15 full-time research investigators, TIRR Memorial Hermann recently opened a three story Research Center.
- As a leader in education, TIRR Memorial Hermann has academic partnerships with Baylor College of Medicine and The University of Texas Medical School at Houston and continually hosts many educational offerings.
At TIRR Memorial Hermann, we are redefining rehabilitation.
What is a Rehab Hospital?
A rehabilitation hospital is devoted to helping patients regain independence after stabilization of acute medical issues. Find out what to look for when visiting a rehab facility.
Care for All Patients Needing Neurological Rehab
At TIRR Memorial Hermann, we care for all patients needing neurological rehabilitation. Our comprehensive rehab includes inpatient and outpatient treatment for stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, amputation, and neurological and neuromuscular disorders, plus recovery from complex orthopedic injuries.
Learn more about TIRR Memorial Hermann admissions.
If you have questions about the programs and services offered by TIRR, or if we can be helpful in any way, please complete the form on this page, call the hospital main phone number at (713) 799-5000
or call the Admissions department at (713) 797-5942.
TIRR Memorial Hermann
1333 Moursund Street
Houston, Texas 77030